Subtitle

The Not Quite Adventures of a Professional Archaeologist and Aspiring Curmudgeon

Monday, August 17, 2009

More Fun in Taft

So, I am still stationed in Taft. My crew size has increaed, but so has my project area, and as such I have absolutely no idea when I will be getting out of here. On the upside, I have found out that a 120-square mile extension to the project area will probably not be happening. Instead it will be a mere 8-square miles, which we can easily deal with - mind you, this is in conjuction with a 95-square mile extension that is definitely happening.

Also, I am trying to find out whether or not I will be working on two additional 200-square mile projects out in this area.

Regardless, for those of you who regularly read this blog, I should be back ot my normal update schedule of 2-4 updates a week soon. Right now I am having to train new workers and work out procedures for dealing with additional paperwork. I have been working 12-16 hour days, I hope to get that back down to 10-hour days soon.

In the meantime, enjoy some photos from my home, where I've not been spending much time as of late:



No comments: